Acquired Life wants to keep you healthy, period. We are all about sharing ideas that help you live a permanent and fulfilling lifestyle. But in a world such as ours, that sometimes can be very difficult. Especially when the market for tattoos seems to be booming and the popularity of tattoos keeps skyrocketing. We bring this up because of all of the factors that could affect your health when you get a tattoo.
Let’s take a look at some of these tattoos ideas you should keep in mind.
1. Never get a tattoo at a shop if you don’t feel comfortable. If the atmosphere feels strange, or there are weird smells, then get out and get out fast! Always make sure that the tattoo parlor is a recognized institution and practices the necessary safety precautions. Remember, a place that reuses needles is always a health hazard.
2. Don’t get inked up at a shop that has a history of clients with tattoo infections. Tattoo infections are usually a sign of poor sterilization methods. If someone else has gotten infected from a shop, that means you are likely to get infected as well.
3. Don’t get ripped off. Getting ripped off can lead to anger or financial problems. Anger and financial problems can lead to stress. Stress leads to unhealthy living. Acquired Life wants to include the importance of getting the right tattoo with the right price tag. If you are unsure of the cost of a tattoo you click to find out how much does a tattoo cost.
4. Make sure you take proper care of your new ink once you have gotten it on your body. It is important to know about proper tattoo aftercare. This way you can try to avoid tattoo infections and make sure your tattoo will look like it should.
5. Be careful when selecting your tattoo. Not many things in this life are permanent, but a tattoo is. Make sure that you are absolutely certain about your tattoo design. If you are not, it can cause a great deal of emotional and mental pain in the future.
We hope we have helped you in your quest for living a healthy life and getting a tattoo. Best of luck to you and whatever you decide, stay healthy and happy.
We are always talking about the various aspects of how to create peace in your lifestyle and it goes without saying or mentioning, but being healthy is a integral element to creating happiness in your life.
In today’s piece of advice, we want to focus on all of those who are interested in losing weight to feel better and look great. There is a lot of information on the internet about raw food, green juices and the like.
We want to discuss how weight loss through vegetable juicing can become a healthy and vital aspect of your every day life. For all of our Spanish and es español readers we will include how to find more information below.
Most people notice a lack of energy in the mid-afternoon, usually after lunch. This tiredness occurs because of a poor diet, consisting largely of carbohydrates and fatty foods. Likewise, people may wake up very tired. Even after several hours of sound sleep, they can be fatigued and lazy when the morning alarm sounds.
Nutritional guides suggest a diet of fruits and vegetables. The recommendation is to have at least 3-5 servings per day. Fresh vegetables juice in the form of jugo verde is the best way to absorb nutrients and minerals. Not only will the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables make a person healthier, it enhances weight loss.
Experts recommend a breakfast of pureed or juiced’ vegetable blends. This is an easy way to get the recommended serving of vegetables in one meal.
Another benefit is that a tasty shake will provide sufficient energy to make it through the day. Having another delicious juice blend at lunch will also prevent the mid-afternoon sluggish feeling. Plus, weight loss will start immediately, since the body is taking in usable calories.
Healthy Green Juice (Jugo Verde) Sample Recipe:
2 Celery Stocks
2 to 3 Lemons
1 Bunch fresh Spinach
4 Red Apples
*Season to taste, including a touch of ginger
This is just one sample, but any combination of fruits and vegetables can be used. Dieters should sample their favorite fruits and vegetables to find the best combination based on personal preference.
How About Taste?
In reality, no one wants to eat or drink something that tastes bad, no matter how dedicated they are to weight loss. Well, the Jugo Verde is that the unique mixture of fresh leafy greens and naturally sweet fruits combine to make a delicious and healthy meal! Modern juicers and blenders have multiple options that will blend, puree, mix, and even whip ingredients together. Thinner shakes make one vegetable or fruit obvious. Thicker shakes feel like a full meal and allow individual ingredients to linger.
Benefits of Green Juices
1. Chlorophyll – this chemical provides the rich green coloring in leaves and plants. Compare this process with the hemoglobin that carries oxygen to the human blood cells. Chlorophyll helps eliminate toxins in the body, which helps rejuvenate the body. Additionally, chlorophyll carries helpful enzymes throughout the body to add in PH balance and digestion activities.
2. Antioxidants – are the delicious little morsels that keep humans looking young and feeling healthy. They are found in all fruits and vegetables, especially dark berries and green vegetables. Green juices help the skin stay firm and clear. Antioxidants also combat free radicals, which are formed during the body’s oxidation processes.
3. Alkalization – is the process whereby vital nutrients and minerals are used by the body. Green juices are loaded with enzymes and minerals that help restore a health level of alkalinity within the tissues and cells. As a result, the immune system is more resistant to diseases, infections and toxins in general.
4. Fiber – aids in the digestion process. Most fruits and vegetables, especially leafy vegetables and skinned fruits are high in fiber content. This helps the body eliminate toxins and keeps the colon in great shape.
This is for our Spanish/Latino following:
Para concluir un jugo verde natural no solo contiene un sin numero de vitaminas y minerales que le pueden ayudar a mejorar el estado de su salud, si no que también tomando esta bebida nutricional usted vera resultados naturales sin necesidad de hacer dietas para bajar de peso.
Si usted se dedica a hacer el habito de tomar jugos de vegetales y de frutas diariamente se dará cuenta que como efecto secundario positivo usted llegara a tener la figura que tanto ha deseado, y también un estado físico y mental optimo. Para obtener los resultado que usted desea solo necesita hacer un compromiso consigo mismo de tomar jugos naturales y agregar alimentos naturales a su dieta diaria.
Also a way to really create internal peace is to get involved with a workout routine! Look at an insanity workout review video for example.
Remember to be Creative with Jugos verde and other great tasting fruit mixes!
Choose some favorite fruits and vegetables and get mixing! Try a blend of ripe red tomatoes and sweet succulent grapes or blueberries. Add some nuts for a tasty treat!
Mission Statement: The statement demonstrates their desire is to prove not only the power behind a photograph, but to show the need for acknowledging photojournalists in the industry.
Title: (1,000 Words). Possibly going off the old adage, a picture is worth a thousand words. And in the very first post, they clearly demonstrate this.
Photos, Tags, Podcasts: The one article presentation is the first for this group, and the photo of the children pressing onward after the destruction in the Philippines is heart-wrenching and inspiring at the same time. The photo itself causes the reader to ask questions like: what now, where will they go, what will happen to them? Powerful!
Article: The article written by April Purnell is very well done. She immediately brings the facts forward. Her descriptive word use is crisp, drawing the reader in. The article is not too long, and she presents some very thought provoking questions in it. This is a very good job.
Layout: The platform used appears to be Disqus on Tumblr. The overall theme is professional, simple, eye-catching and very easy to maneuver. I appreciate the dated tag on the edge of the article as it tells me just when this was posted. This blog appears more like one that was done by one person and not a group effort. The presentation is strong enough, that I hope they continue with this media effort. I would enjoy very much following them to see the work they would bring forth.
Mission Statement: Here we see the effort of a group wanting to provide 3D printing and additive manufacturing resource information.
Title: (AdditFacturing). This title is catchy. It quickly informs the reader what the blog service is there to provide.
Photos, Tags, Podcasts: The photographs provided are well placed in the article. Giving the reader a better understanding of the information presented. Date tags are presented next to each addition giving the article a definite professional appearance.
Article: Four additions have been noted for placement on the blog. Some of them are a simple picture with notation; others are a photograph with definite descriptions of the topic at hand. The author puts forward information that could easily be both technical and difficult to follow, but not so in this media presentation. This is a job well done.
Layout: The reader has the ability with this blog to view its format in several different styles. I really liked the (magazine) style. In this view the reader is able to see all 4 presentations together. I wasn’t aware of additive manufacturing before now. But as a former architecture student, I can attest that this industry is vital to many other industries around the world. I hope the group goes forward with this effort.
Mission Statement: I couldn’t find a mission statement on the blog.
Title: (Elevation). I like the title, but was unable to connect it to anything directly related to the blog.
Photos, Tags, Podcasts: This blog has a great deal of activity going on. Numerous photos, numerous picture inserts, and multiple tags. I was unable to identify an actual theme. Too many tags, photos and inserts for one blog effort without clearer direction.
Articles: The contributors have strong articles to post, but the combination of all themes on the page seemed to be too much. At least to this reviewer, it appears confusing.
Layout: At least on my laptop, the page appears to be way too crowded. There are the articles on the health of the coaches occupying the main center and then the numerous tags in the right side bar. There is more writing than there is screen space, and with the excess of picture inserts, it appears cluttered. The group has some good points that they want to present, it just didn’t appear as organized or well done, cooperatively, as their individual work. I think the coming together on one particular theme could have made for a stronger effort in their group media attempt.
Mission Statement: Our group had the desire of helping emerging journalists of today see what has transpired in the transformation of the industry as well as what the new age media is now requiring.
Title: (Grouparocks). The title is catchy, but again has no relation to the blog effort, nor does it draw the reader to the media piece.
Photos, Tags, Podcasts: The group has presented some statistical information in the form of charts, and a few photos in the form of pictures. As moderator of this group, I would like to have accomplished more defined research with better visuals. Time and lack of personnel and experience all attributed to this. Though the photos and charts provided give a good idea, in the future I would look to give it a more professional appearance.
Articles: Again, going back to the research. On the backend of this project, I see now that this topic is a very complex one with a great deal of information, and continual updating of new information all the time.
Layout: The layout is a simple one, and has a nice aesthetic appearance. Again from hindsight, moderating, in the future I would have our group meet together and work on placement of articles, tags, photographs etc. Working cooperatively in the virtual realm was more difficult than I thought it would be.